Sea Cloud :: CT 41 Custom Pilot House Ketch [SOLD}
Completed Project Photos
Year: built 1973, completely refinished 2009
Builder: Ta Chiao
Description: CT’s are traditional style, clipper bow, hourglass stern, full keel blue water auxiliary cruisers. Built for strong safe passages, the hull is well-balanced and stable in all conditions.
Sea Cloud is a true pilothouse with her dual steering stations: one in the cockpit & alternate in the pilothouse. Her strong ketch rig is easily handled by a couple and has comfortable accommodations for living aboard. Sea Cloud is a design that works well off-shore, but with her inside steering is also a great NW cruiser. A spacious cockpit, teak decks, abundant storage space on deck and below, 6'4" or more headroom, great engine access, separate shower, large stainless steel u-shaped galley, teak dinette and wine locker.
Completely refinished in 2009:
- professionally painted cabin sides and bow works
- new non-skid on her cabin tops
- totally updated varnished exterior teak
- new bow sprit, refurbished bow pulpit
- sails professionally cleaned, repaired and stitched
Refinished interior includes:
- hand rubbed teak, new paint,
- new Perenials indoor/outdoor nautical upholstery with 5” cushions
- new drapes and carpet
- 12 volt cabin lighting and plumbing fixtures
Her engine was professionally serviced, including:
- new wet exhaust system, batteries, electrical,
- upgraded shore power to ABYC standards,
- new pressure water and stainless steel hot water tank.