Encore: Custom Classic Fletcher 18 Foot Dual-Cockpit Speedliner
Offered at $34,800
Year: built 1993
Builder: Simon Fletcher, Fletcher Boats, Inc
Fletcher Boats are known for the classic lines of speed liners of the 1940’s & 50’s with an appreciation of modern technology. Built by long time classic speedboat craftsman, Simon Fletcher of Port Angeles, Encore is solid Honduras mahogany planks laminated over African multi-ply on Honduras frames, on white oak chines and keel. All fastenings are stainless and silicon bronze. Tradional white cocked deck seams with accent king plank & covering board. The finish is twelve coats of Epifane. Encore is fresh water cooled so she can play both in the Sound and lakes. She has run with the tall ships in Elliot Bay, to Blake Island and Seattle for picnics and dinners, enjoyed NW lakes, cruises to Poulsbo, Port Orchard, Bremerton and toured around Bainbridge Island numerous times.
Encore has a new in-water boat cover, fresh batteries, water pump and recent oil change. We replaced her aluminum rub rail with solid stainless, insulated her engine compartment and accessed additional storage area forward. She is a real head turner, beautifully built with classic lines.
- Construction: Plank on frame
- Materials: Mahogany over white oak
- Propulsion: 140 hp Ford Kodiak Gas Marine engine
- Halon automatic Fire extinguisher
- Full engine and running instrumentation
- Full running gear, anchor and running lights
- Tonneau cover for each cockpit
- EZ Loader trailer is included, with new tires and a full boat cover for transport